Monday, January 03, 2005

Jakol Boy

This is Jakol Boy

jakol boy closeup Posted by Hello


jakol boy again Posted by Hello


Now let’s see him do some stuff. Horny fearless Filipino boy shows off what he’s got on CAM! He likes being seen and being recognized.

Look at him watching the video. He really likes to jerk off alot. Posted by Hello


little does he know that he's being watched Posted by Hello


He doesn't care anyway because this Filipino BOY is extremely horny and would even fuck a dog if he has a chance Posted by Hello


He starts scratching his balls Posted by Hello


ever Posted by Hello


slowly... Posted by Hello


scratchs some more PINOY BOY!! you really liked being watched... Posted by Hello


he repositions the camera on his bed to start doing some nasty things.... Posted by Hello


I wonder what people would say if he gets recognized. He just doesn't seem to care. He's so cute!!! Posted by Hello


Take of your pants dude.... Posted by Hello


ok ill take them off. my big balls are dying to get out of my boxers Posted by Hello


Here I go people watch me as i jerk off!! Posted by Hello


aahhh!.... Posted by Hello


eeeh!! Posted by Hello


ooh! Posted by Hello


wish i could put my peehole on a nice rubber doll... Posted by Hello


... GOD I WISH I HAD A GIRL FRIEND SO I Don't have to play with my bod alone... Posted by Hello


oooh!.. Posted by Hello


stroke my dark cock mama!!.. Posted by Hello


GOD IM CUMMING!!! Posted by Hello


aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Posted by Hello


eeeeeh. MAMA KISS MY BALLS MAMA!!! Posted by Hello


God ! that felt like heaven.. Posted by Hello


my pubes are wet with white cum... lick lick Posted by Hello


better wipe them up. OOH!! rubbing a towel on my cock feels great. I wish someone can put a finger on my ass while a rub my cock Posted by Hello


God my Cock is still hard . ANG SARAP MAGBATI!!!!! Ayusin ko lang cam ko!!! Posted by Hello


HAY!!! BACK TO REALITY.. Posted by Hello


naku!! may tamod pa ata ako sa hita!!! (I still have cum on my Legs) Posted by Hello


Hey XXX I just finished jerking off. Where you able to watch it in the web? next time ulit :) Posted by Hello


ok.. gotta go... Posted by Hello


After a nice jack/jerk off in front of the cam. He smiled and said bye to all people watching. Good night to all.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

PAMPALIBOG LANG TO MGA TOL

5:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kadire.... BAKLA NAMAN... SA MGA KAMAY NALANG...

5:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHA NALIBUGAN AKO BIGLA DITO. TAMA PAMPALIBOG NGA.

11:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

With havin so much content do you ever run into any
issues of plagorism or copyright violation? My blog has a lot of completely unique content I've either written myself or outsourced but it seems a lot of it is popping it up all over the internet without my permission. Do you know any solutions to help prevent content from being ripped off? I'd certainly
appreciate it.

Here is my page - diet plan for women

4:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home